Not open for further replies.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Your Runic Universe

The Basics
It's selfie time again! This time, take a photo of what Runic means to you. This theme is wide open - but it should represent what makes you keep coming back to Runic. Some inspiration:

</COLOR>
  • Deep-cave mining with friends [or solo!]
    [*]Your slimefun machinery workshop
    [*]A massive mobarena battle
    [*]Your creation in Creative
    [*]Your massive (or humble) island in Skyblock
    [*]Your favorite build in Survival
    [*]<COLOR color="#800000">Anywhere and anything (and with anyone!) on Runic where you feel comfy and at home!

How to Play
To play -- take your screenshot first! (use F5 to change camera angle, F1 to hide screen parts like chat, and F2 to take the screenshot)

Next, you'll need to come back here and post your selfie for it to be judged! Just drag and drop the screenshot from your screenshots folder into the Full editor & preview reply box. If you're not sure, you can find your screenshots by going into file explorer and typing %appdata% - then simply go to the .Minecraft folder and then Screenshots.

Only one screenshot per player will be considered, if you change your mind about your entry, you can delete it and post a new one.

Each entry will be judged by staff who will pick a favorite.

The Prizes
The winner will walk away with 25,000 Runics in Survival, a custom trophy item, and 30 free faith levels in the faith of your choice.

[marq=left]What are you waiting for... show us Your Runic Universe![/marq]

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I chose this selfie of the staff hall because that is what makes me come back to Runic. The staff are my friends because they are so kind and caring. I also love joking around with them. They have so many good qualities and that is what brings me back. THEIR AWESOMENESS! jk, they are awesome but its really because they are kind and helpful. :D

Attachments

Nov 4, 2016
This is why i come on Runic and come back to Runic everyday :)

I come on to play with all the great people and staff members that are on the server. I also come on to see my Wolf family.
The Runic community keeps growing with more and more people and that's really the main reason i come on. To meet and greet the new players and to help them.

Attachments

mymuffen

Apr 4, 2017
at least you got the picture before i spread the invisibility :3
(Note: im the floating helmet)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Beginning of May

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
^

Mar 2, 2017
Toronto
If you can still post screenshots here, then consider it still open!

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Thanks to those who participated!

007_James_007 walks away with the prize this time!

Congratulations!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.