Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 26, 2018
Hi! I was banned around two years back for a reason which I believe isn't fair.

IGN:
(When I was banned I was flyingpigs200) Currently I'm booiscaredyou_

Ban Reason:
Around 2015-16 I was sleeping over at a friends house (her user is KissyKat10) when we started playing on this server. We went to have dinner and she finished first. She left and I chose to stay and finish dinner. I came back and she said she got me banned by 'briefing' herself and spamming chat with curses. I simply let it slide since we were good friends at the time. But obviously since I'm writing this wish to be able to join again.

Reason For Appeal:
Personally, I don't think I should be punished for this. I'd been on this server and loved it until I was banned. My friend made me promise I wouldn't say anything about it as to prevent her account being banned. I stayed quiet, but now I feel safe enough to ask for an appeal. Please consider this!

Thank you so much!<3

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Hey!

Since no one that's active or whatever saw this, I decided to step up and take this appeal myself.

I think that even if it was you on your own account (not that I'm saying I don't believe you), I'd say that your time is well served. It's been 1 year and 10 months, and I'd say that's quite a long time for a spew of profanity once. Once again, not saying that I don't believe you - but even if it was you, I'd still be saying what I'm about to say...

I went ahead and unbanned you. Keep track of your own account for future por favor :)
Keep it clean and safe and whatnot and you should be good to keep playing on Runic!

Status
Not open for further replies.