I wish you a Merry Christmas

Dec 29, 2015
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension,
Somewhere, Over the Rainbow, In another Dimension, In space.
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
and a Happy New Year.

Meow Meowmere Mew Meow Mew Meowmere,
Mew Mew Meow Meow Meowmere.

The Computer is broken,
It can't render 3 Dimensions,
I'm sorry I can't get on now,
I'll try again next year.

I miss all of you guys right now,
I want to get on but I can't,
I haven't seen 1.11,
I've been trying all month.

I've overloaded myself,
Trying to get through life,
And failing miserably,
It's been a terrible year.

OK, I'm done singing. I have been driven crazy for the past 3-5 months (I don't know exactly) without Minecraft or Runic. The laptop I used to get on has a broken internet driver. The desktop I'm using to make this post cannot use common 3D modeling and glitches with cloud computing, preventing most gaming. My drought was not aided by a nonspecific threat from a nonspecific person. With experience with giant gaming droughts, I doubt many people remember/ know me, so I guess now would be a good time for reintroduction. So here we go:

My online alias is Cabelio, a person from a dimension where there is no long period of safety. Due to that, he learned to control the surrounding air to his benefit, and learned to use a sword quite quickly.

I tend to be (if not overly) enormously friendly to people. I give so many gifts that people learn to expect it of me. I also tend to help new players learn the ropes and rules. I adapt quickly to new environments and see future potential rather than issues when faced with a new habitat. I was one of the first to adapt to the 1.9 combat, and due to that, tend to entertain myself with PvP.

I regularly watch Steven Universe, the Pokemon Anime, and similar shows. I have an extremely active tendency when I can, and will take hours at a time on Runic (if the computer's working).

A major factor in my personality is that I am autistic, with ADHD, OCD, and Asperger Syndrome. With that said, I will seek fairness with anyone who extremely severely wrongs me, and am quick to enunciate and denounce my swiftness in vocabulary.

If anyone remembers me, drop a comment.

I miss Runic...

8 Days until Christmas...

Note: I made the song at the beginning to fit to We Wish You a Merry Christmas' Chorus. I also had made it on the fly, so, please do not negatively criticize it.

(Question: Is kktwojingle still active?)

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Yes kk is still around, and good to hear from you Cab! Merry Xmas to you too and hope you get your PC working again :)

Dec 29, 2015
On the subject of that computer, it prevents me from playing GMod, Portal, Minecraft, Roblox, Wizard/Pirate 101, Starbound, Terraria, most flash games, some windows apps, anything that even taps OpenGL, Super Chibi Knight, Undertale, The Pokemon Trading Card Game Online, driver update packages (Why?), Bloons Tower Defence 5 (Yes I spelled it right), Dream Car Racing 3D, Cortana (Windows 10 Search Bar), Microsoft Edge (But who uses the built-in browser anymore?), Microsoft Word, Windows Media Player, Windows Troubleshooter, and a paaaarrtriiidge in a pear, trrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
Hi cab! Hope you get your computer fixed soon :O and merry Christmas! [49] [gift]

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
Merry Christmas Cabelio!!!! We miss you <3

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I miss your sweet spirit on Runic, Cab. You are awesome! Merry Christmas :D
-Higgi

Dec 29, 2015
Today's the day where I have time to work on the laptop. After being on Minecraft Wii U, I don't feel very good about the blockiness. If I manage to fix the laptop, I will pop a message here or on the livemap. Merry day after Christmas!

Dec 29, 2015
I've done it! I fixed the laptop. I could get on, but I am currently indecisive about minecraft in general. I will make a quick pop by. See you really soon, I doubt you will see this before I get on!

Cabelio700

Dec 29, 2015
IM CURSED.
I broke my right (dominant) middle finger. My bro took the cpu. All on new years. I was in the ER until 2:00 CST. I'll not be on for a while...
D:

Lady_EJ

PenguinHax
Staff member
Dec 4, 2015
Awww D:

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
Noooo Cab! Get feeling better soon

Dec 29, 2015
Finally got back I broke broke​ my middle finger on new year's Eve. I've had a lot of crazy stuff going on with my life. Glad to be back. It's hard to keep me away!