Runic News: Fixing / Donating

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
Hello everyone in runic! Today some people had a disagreement. Mostly about fixing and donating. It all started as Cab had someone fix his tools. Recently runic has added a rule that you are not able to fix others items. The reason because of this was because Rune and staff want people to donate for the perks and not get em cheap. This way runic could still keep the server up and others could enjoy perks! Croc did bring up a good point this evening. It was that people were donating just for perks not to help the server out. Yes people want the perks. When they donate some don't think about it just benefitting the server. Thats why we have perks. Perks were designed to give people ingame cmds/perks to also get money in return. I have been really wanting to donate recently until the cool down was put into place. When you used fix you had to wait 45m for emerald 30m for diamond. This was so people didn't want to fix others items. Recently that was removed. I bet staff as well as I am looking for ideas so people don't fix others items. Thanks for reading, make sure to donate,
-Higgs
Owner of Runic News

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
/fix was reverted back to the way it was a while before you even posted this :^)

I wasn't trying to bring up any points with the conversation about the reason behind donating, just that I personally found the reality rather surprising

Jul 5, 2015
South Mississippi
I understand the issue about the /fix. My issue was about the duration of time. It was to long. Maybe if you do it to where you can do only 4 an hour or something of that style. I wouldn't go to little or to much because that wouldn't solve the problem. I believe the server should be ran similar to a business, Board of Directors (Staff members) and stock holders (Donors) where big things that effect whole server go through staff but issues effecting just a portion of the players go through both the staff and donors. Everyone's voice should be heard.