Apr 30, 2016
kktwojingle.deviantart.com
TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
Ok so this might be hard to follow, but i'll try my best and show you everything i know =D,

Ok so, slimefun, first you do "/sf guide" then it will give you the slimfun guide and it will look like this

then open it and there are lots of pages but i suggest go'ing to the "Basic Machines" page first and i suggest start with the first machine on the page the "Enhanced CraftingTable" so once you click on it it will show you a recipe on how to make it, but you don't craft it, you build it, here is an example, also to unlock eatch thing in the book you need to use XP

so once you have crafted it you should make the gold pan its a pretty easy starter recipe, so go back to the main page of the book then go to the "tools" section and its the first one on the page, click it and there is the recipe, so get the materials it shows

then put them in the right order as the book says in the dispencer then click the crafting table and you should hear a little click noise, then go into the dispencer and your item is in it, and with the gold pan you can right click gravel and have a chance to get sifted ore keep that safe cos you will need it later on in slimefun,

so i think thats a pretty basic tutorial on what to do, and after that just build more machines and follow the instructions in the book =D

Now For Locked Items

Ok, so there are some items in the sf guide that are locked right? well some of them are locked for reasons like it makes survival too easy and stuff, here is a list of the items you can unlock then it will have a thing telling you how to unlock them, =D

Water Talisman
Ender Water Talisman

SF Crook

SF knight Talisman
SF Ender Knight Talisman

SF Lava Talisman
SF Ender Lava Talisman

Wind Staff

SF Warrior Talisman
SF Ender Warrior Talisman

SF Anvil Talisman
SF Ender Anvil Talisman
Seismic Axe

NightVision Goggles
Hazmat Suit
Infused Magnet
Teleporter

Small BackPack

Rainbow Wool, Rainbow Glass, Rainbow Clay,

and thats all the stuff thats locked that can be unlocked, now for me to tell you how to unlock eatch one xD

ok so the talismans i have No clue how to use those so yeahh... XD

you can get the Water Talisman and Ender Water Talisman from the water faith and to learn more about that do /warp faith and you unlock them by mastering the faith with is done by using prayers or faith swords (i suggest using faith swords)

and to unlock the "crook" you need to do the "Nature Faith"

and to unlock the "SF knight Talisman" and "SF Ender Knight Talisman" you need to do the "Moon Faith"

and to unlock the "SF Lava Talisman" and "SF Ender Lava Talisman" you need to do the "Nether faith"

and to unlock the "Wind Staff" you need to do the "Air Faith" and i realllly like the wind staff it lets you fly.. kinda it uses your hunger bar and boosts you into the air its great to use with an elytra

and to unlock the "SF Warrior Talisman" and "SF Ender Warrior Talisman" you need to do the "Moon faith"

and to unlock the "SF Anvil Talisman", "SF Ender Anvil Talisman" and "Seismic Axe"

and to unlock the "NightVision Goggles" "Hazmat Suit" "Infused Magnet" "Teleporter" these are from the "Tech Faith" wich is the longest but it has the most to unlock

and to unlock the "Small BackPack" you need to vote 125 times and to vote do "/vote" voting doesent just get you the backpack
it also gives you money, karma, tokens, and it helps the server =D

To unlock the Rainbow Wool, Rainbow Glass, Rainbow Clay, you need to donate to the server =D

also you have to unlock the faiths and to unlock them you need to master a few faiths then your faith points will go up, once you have enough faith points more faiths will open up for you, then you can master those, and so on,

SlimeFun Tree's

Ok so if you want to make slimefun food you will need slimefun fruit and vegitables

to get the fruits and vegitables you need slimefun saplings for eatch fruit you want

to obtain the saplings, break grass, and you will have a chance to get the saplings, once you have one just plant it like a normal sapling and wait for it to grow,

you can get bushes and you can get tree's right click the bushes to harvest the fruit on them but with the tree's you have to break all the fruits, then just follow the recipe for the SF foods you wanna make,

and thats most of the slimefun stuff i know about, i hope this SF tutorial helped, if you still need help with it then here is the wiki page

https://github.com/TheBusyBiscuit/Slimefun4/wiki