Ithaca [Flying and Emi's City]

Dec 23, 2013
Hey everyone! It's Flyingdark.
Emikay and I are building up our new city, Ithaca. Along with shops available for purchase, we now have plots open for building houses. If you're interested please message one of us about acquiring land in the city! Prices are negotiable. If you haven't been to the city yet, there is a rail just north of the Hub in the Flower Forest that leads to the square. There a rules for building/buying a plot of land in the Town hall at the north end of the square. View the attached map for an idea as to the layout of the city! We look forward to seeing Ithaca grow into a community project!

Attachments

Dec 23, 2013
We have also just added a full community farm and horse stables, that will be free to use after purchase of land in the city!

Flyingdark

Dec 23, 2013
I just wanted to say thanks for all the support to everyone who has moved into our city!
I also wanted to let everyone know that Emikay has updated the building rules in town hall, so if you get a chance check it out. Also we have started on our commercial district, the first of which is a build of mine, McDonald's. Hopefully i can get some plots going soon and we can get a bigger commercial area up. We will keep you guys posted, thanks!

Gutrug

Dec 30, 2013
looks geat man, ill be moving in when i feel like a new project, so when im board of one i have the other. cant wait to see what this server ends up like