lady's potential build

Feb 14, 2015
south carolina, us
ok here is what i am thinking..

i want to build a bumper boat battle royale. it would have a roman baths look to it, very lush and swanky. the mechanics to it would be that a dispenser sends a boat into the water at a specific timed interval (30secs - 1min i am thinking) where a person hops on and evades destruction. the timer would allow for one person to enter at a time. the object is to be the last person in a boat. when your boat breaks you lose. there could be a prize for last man standing and or the person with the longest time alive. id have to do a few tests with people before i open it to see if i would need to make it more difficult by changing the time release or by adding a couple things into the water area as obstacles.

there would need to be a way to empty peoples inv upon entry to the area which i believe we already have a way to do? I'm also thinking about how to get people out of the water when their boat breaks. I'm sure that there is something to way to do this if we think about it :)

any who if you have any other ideas or questions comment below!

-ladybug129

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Sounds like a fun game! :) Interested to see it developing!

abhubbard

May 3, 2015
that sounds awsome let me know if you need help with the redstone id be glad to help. have fun =) [27]