Enderman EXP

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
so, i was using gutrugs new enderman grinder the other day and noticed that the mcmmo exp for skills like unarmed wasn't giving me the usually 100 exp for hitting a naturally spawned mob. i tested this out in the over world and still only got 10 exp per hit on an enderman. it's 100 on every other hostile mob, i was wondering if maybe rune messed with the settings for this intentionally or if it's some kinda bug?

If it is a bug, could we possibly get it looked into please? it's a little disappointing :(

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
The default combat multiplier for endermen is the same as animals; I've now changed this to be the same as magma cubes, zombies, spiders, iron golems, and slimes.

Flyingdark

Dec 23, 2013
This is happening again but with money. I wasn't sure what its supposed to be, it was set at 25 runics per kill, and now its the same as sheep. It goes from 1 to 4 runics a kill. just thought i would mention it.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
I put the money reward for endermen down to the level of animals because of the farming being done.

Gutrug

Dec 30, 2013
yea i thought it should be like that to be honest. other wise we will be rich as hell! lol