CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
I was, uhh, informed that there has been a lack of ideas for new faith powers.

I like shoving my mediocre ideas all over the place and it's that time of the week for me again

Not sure which of these can actually be done but thought I'd suggest anyway as there are so many "coming soons"

Water faith, level 150:
"Deep Wader" - An effect similar (or same?) to respiration II, whenever underwater, regardless of what's in your helmet slot. (doesn't cancel respiration III, doesn't stack with other respiration effects(?))

Time faith, level 75:
"Continuum Distortion" - A chance to gain speed I and haste I for 15 seconds when taking damage and inflict slowness I for 15 seconds on the attacker

Fate faith, level 150
"Smite" - A chance to summon a lighting on a mob you hit with a sword (while somehow being immune to it yourself?)

Earth faith, level 75
"Traveller's instinct" - Access to a command (or another function like with glowstone and stone blocks) that will let you set a point to which your compass always points

Earth faith, level 150
"Geological expertise" - 1.5x the length of shovel and pickaxe super speed abilities

Tech faith, level 75
"Engineer's vision" - Lower the xp cost of combining or fixing items with an anvil by 20%

Tech faith, level 150
"Power suit" - Permanent resistance II (40% protection) when wearing a full chain armor (chain armor worse than iron, hard to come by)

Star faith, level (?)
"Astral clarity" - Sacrifice a gold nugget and an xp level (by some function) to gain night vision for 5 minutes

Star faith, level (?)
"Colliding nebulae" - A small chance of dealing heavy damage and killing (normal) hostile mobs within a 10-30(depending on chance?) block radius from the player, possibly with a high level wither effect. Firework particles for coolios? :D ..yes I know this one is a bit dumb but I felt like suggesting it anyways.

Welp, there's a few ideas, some of which I hope are both possible to do and non-terrible as suggestions.

Anything interesting?

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Thanks Croc :)

Water has been expanded to level 225, Deep Wader has been added as well as Arctic Frost. [knife]

CrocodileHax

The Reptilian Elder Moderator of Doom
Staff member
Aug 23, 2015
Freemason headquarters
www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com
WEBSITE
http://www.Joshlol-is-love-Joshlol-is-life.com/
Any more faith powers locked yet?
Should/could I post more suggestions, are more needed?
Or should I just be quiet and wait if there just hasn't been time for faith things yet?
:?:

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Suggestions are always welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 14, 2015
Wow awesome Croc (Little Late)