Sb idea

__TARDIS__

Dec 14, 2015
We should make a Skyblock and Hub forum page where you can talk about how the islands are going and other awesome stuff! :D

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
There will be a Skyblock subforum just like the Survival one once the Skyblock server is officially open. :)

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
So Skyblock will be a completely different server? You can still get to it from within Runic though right? That is why you have the airship in spawn isn't it? Not sure how that works. I've never played on a Skyblock server so I'm not sure what the difference is. [?]

Deb

You better believe it
Staff member
Dec 21, 2015
@The3D0ctor

Yes, it is a different server. The hub, survival, and skyblock are all separate servers. They're connected together with Bungeecord so that players can hop on and easily go to the other servers with portals or commands. If you're looking for more information on it, a quick Google search on Bungeecord would be beneficial. Or even just talking to one of our admins. ;)

Th3D0ctor

May 6, 2015
Thanks Deb. I set up a private Minecraft server the other day to play around on my own and become familiar with some of the server side functions and commands and couldn't believe how complicated it can get with plugins and mods. That said, a solid thank you shout out to all the hard work and time that has been put into Runic. This is a great server and obviously has a dedicated staff. [28]